Henbury Court Primary Academy

I'm an adult and I'm concerned about a child

If you are concerned about anything you witness in school, or the treatment of a child outside of school, you can do one of these things:

  • Report it to the school’s Designated Safeguarding Leads (Mr Howarth-Brown, Miss Brown or Mrs Stewart) by phoning the school on 0117 377 2196 or emailing henburycourtp@bristol-schools.uk
  • Contact social services through First Response on:

0117 903 6444 - during working hours

01454 615165 - out of hours and at weekends

In an emergency, please ring 999


For further information, please go to the Bristol Safeguarding Children Board’s website: https://www.bristol.gov.uk/social-care-health/reporting-concerns-about-a-child-first-response

 Please find our Child Protection policy here